Digital Signal Processing
DSP is what some of us here enjoy! We have implemented many algorithms on
a wide variety of hardware platforms, from dedicated Digital Signal
Processors, to low-end micro-controllers.
- Time invariant : Once a filter or complex algorithm is developed, it does not change.
- Adaptive : For cases where the exact tuning of the algorithm needs to change, adapting to new conditions.
- Cost / Performance : With modern semiconductors, a significant cost benefit can be achieved over conventional techniques.
We have implemented all standard algorithms such as:
- FFT : Fast Fourier transforms of different topologies and matrix.
- IIR : the usual choices of Infinite Impulse Response filtering.
- FIR : Most variants of design of Finite Impulse Response filtering.
- Z-tranform, H-transform, Chirp.